Welcome to Spenborough Swimming Club, a friendly swimming club whose mission is to promote the coaching, development and practice of competitive swimming for the benefit of children within the local community
Spenborough Swimming Club, established in 1890, aims to promote the sport of competitive swimming for the benefit of children in and around the Kirklees and Spen Valley area. We are a friendly club with a commitment through structured, coach led training programmes, to help every swimmer achieve their potential and be the best that they can be.
Spenborough Swimming Club is a SwimMark (formerly Swim 21) accredited club which recognises that we are committed to providing safe, effective and quality coaching of the highest standard for the benefit of all our swimmers.
Bonfire Bash 2019 - Click below to enter meet or here for information pack.
- Closing date for the Internal Club Gala is Tuesday 2nd April. Forms can be collected …Read More »
- Extra swim sessions at John Charles on Sunday 24th March and the 21st April are …Read More »
- The club is looking to set up some 2 hour technique sessions to be held …Read More »
- Click to download the Spenborough Swimming Club Newsletter for December 2018Read More »
- Earlier this year we asked you what we could do better and from feedback some …Read More »