Welcome to Spenborough Swimming Club, a friendly swimming club whose mission is to promote the coaching, development and practice of competitive swimming for the benefit of children within the local community
Spenborough Swimming Club, established in 1890, aims to promote the sport of competitive swimming for the benefit of children in and around the Kirklees and Spen Valley area. We are a friendly club with a commitment through structured, coach led training programmes, to help every swimmer achieve their potential and be the best that they can be.
Spenborough Swimming Club is a SwimMark (formerly Swim 21) accredited club which recognises that we are committed to providing safe, effective and quality coaching of the highest standard for the benefit of all our swimmers.
- We are again looking to raise funds for the Royal British Legion Poppy appeal by …Read More »
- We will be holding the next sprint night on Thursday 27th at 7.30pm. For those …Read More »
- Details are out now for the Jorvik Long Course meet taking place in March 2019. …Read More »
- On Saturday 8th September from 7.30pm at Cleckheaton Sports Club the club will host it’s …Read More »
- Congratulations to our girls club captain, Georgina Wright, who qualified to compete at the English …Read More »
Spenborough SC Tweets: