Welcome to Spenborough Swimming Club, a friendly swimming club whose mission is to promote the coaching, development and practice of competitive swimming for the benefit of children within the local community
Spenborough Swimming Club, established in 1890, aims to promote the sport of competitive swimming for the benefit of children in and around the Kirklees and Spen Valley area. We are a friendly club with a commitment through structured, coach led training programmes, to help every swimmer achieve their potential and be the best that they can be.
Spenborough Swimming Club is a SwimMark (formerly Swim 21) accredited club which recognises that we are committed to providing safe, effective and quality coaching of the highest standard for the benefit of all our swimmers.
- Congratulations to our girls club captain, Georgina Wright, who qualified to compete at the English …Read More »
- On Thursday we did our first sprints night where the plan is both parents and …Read More »
- Just a reminder that there will be no swimming between 4th and 17th August. Spenborough …Read More »
- Thank you to those who have expressed an interest in the sprint trials on Thursday …Read More »
- Next Thursday (26th July) we are running the first Sprints night. It is our intention to …Read More »
Spenborough SC Tweets: